Friday, March 04, 2011

Can I transfer credit to or from online schools?edit to or from online schools?

Can I transfer credit to or from online schools?
Your ability to transfer credits is determined by the receiving school. If the credits are from a regionally accredited school, they will often be accepted. For additional information, please contact your school of interest via the convenient information request form.

Can I get an online degree if I live outside the USA?
Most of the schools listed on ClassesUSA are unable to accept inquiries through ClassesUSA from students outside the USA. If you reside outside the USA, please visit our International page for a list of schools that accept international inquiries.

Can I get a college degree based entirely on my life experience?
Legitimate colleges and universities will not offer a degree based entirely on your life experience. Some will allow you to test out of required courses by showing competence and passing a proficiency test. Further, some will offer partial credit for "life experience," but not without you completing a rigorous screening and evaluation process.

0 comments:

 

University of USA | Degree of USA